Wednesday, February 25
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
College Building, Room 106, 2155 College Avenue, Regina
CREATING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE THROUGH STRATEGY
This session will cover the essential steps in strategy formation, execution and performance monitoring. Through the exploration of strategic concepts, planning models and interactive discussion, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and recognize the steps of strategic planning and execution;
- Identify different models of strategy formation and execution;
- Understand and practice key elements of strategy formation to drive organizational change and improvement;
- Define the role of the leader in engaging employees in strategy development and implementation…”creating the line of sight”;
- Identify methods to evaluate the organization’s performance related to their strategic goals.
Facilitator: Laura Soparlo
During her 20 years as a successful intrapreneur, strategist and change agent at a large healthcare organization, Laura was sought after by many external organizations for her expertise. In 2007, Laura started her own management consulting business. Since then, she has led over 100 organizations through strategic planning and change programs that are often transformational, and always fruitful. Laura fosters open dialogue through a structured process tailored to the unique needs of your business, which results in clarity of vision, purpose, strategic goals and success measures.